EX- ANTE PROJECT EVALUATION
ASSISTANCE IN FINANCING DECISIONS
SHALL WE FINANCE IT OR IS IT TOO RISKY?
With such a delicate issue, the proverbial crystal ball won’t be of any help.
The assessment and decision-making requires the assignment of experts. The investor thoroughly examines the submitted project, does a project assessment and a risk analysis. This procedure is similar to a ‘Due Diligence’, if company shares or real estate purchases are involved. The result of this review forms the basis for the fundamental YES / NO decision of the investor, as well as the conditions under which financing or insurance can occur.
IMAGINE THE FOLLOWING SCENARIO:
You are sufficiently solvent and basically ready to invest. Your internal risk analysis indicates that the business plan of the applying company has a good chance to be successful; thus, overall, the investment appears to be quite promising.
However: Not only the target of the project is of vital interest, but the journey is the destination as well. On glossy paper, the business plan may look quite impressive; it looks professionally shaped, well thought through and elaborated. But the real question is, whether or not any remarkable risks lie within the project management process. Such risks are often quite hard to predict but have to be considered adequately.
- Are the established procurement processes legally safe?
- Has the project environment undergone an in-depth analysis?
- Are there potential conflicts of interest evident in the project organization?
- Does the procurement processes allow for an adequate quality management?
- Are contract and change management sufficiently incorporated?
… just to mention the most commonly experienced problem zones of a project.
In there lies a considerable risk of exceeding schedules and budgets and their adequate consideration is a significant contribution to the success of your financing project.
OUR OFFER FOR THE FIRST PHASE OF YOUR VENTURE:
- Depending on the agreed project scope, we conduct an ex-ante assessment of the project or, if requested by our clients, the investors, respectively the insurance companies, we even perform a comprehensive “Due Diligence”. This may include all economic, legal, technical and organizational aspects, as well as a qualitative and / or quantitative risk analysis of the project.
- Conclusively, we compile a comprehensive project evaluation and prepare a report for you, which reflects our rating of the key parameters of the project. We here assess aspects such as the project setup or structure, project organization, financing, scheduling, procurement, contract- and change management. If required, this review may also be extended by a technical analysis, or by a commissioned detailed risk analysis and risk assessment. In any case, it includes our recommendations target-oriented improvements to increase efficiency and reduce risks.
YOUR BENEFITS FROM OUR WORK:
- With our risk assessment, your financial experts receive specialist support for pending investments from experienced project professionals. This simplifies and accelerates your own risk assessment. At the same time your investment security increases.
- Save time and money! The experienced project experts of concrete-pmc are the perfect counterparts for the identification and analysis of any problems and their side- and after-effects. We can thus promise that a reasonably well prepared project won’t be delayed by our in-depth review.